Vigora is a brand name medication that contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is a type of medication known as a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, a condition characterized by difficulties in achieving or maintaining an erection suitable for sexual activity.
The key and only active ingredient in Vigora is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is a medication that belongs to the class of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which helps men achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity.
- Improved Erectile Function: Vigora helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve and maintain an erection that is sufficient for sexual activity. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which facilitates the erection process.
- Enhanced Sexual Confidence: The ability to achieve and sustain an erection can lead to increased sexual confidence and a more satisfying sexual experience.
Effect of deficiency:
Sildenafil Citrate, the active ingredient in medications like Vigora, is not an essential nutrient or compound required for normal physiological functioning like vitamins or minerals. Therefore, there is no concept of “deficiency” of Sildenafil Citrate.
- Prescription Only: Vigora is a prescription medication, and it should only be taken under the supervision and prescription of a qualified healthcare provider.
- Medical History: Inform your doctor about any pre-existing medical conditions you have, especially heart problems, high or low blood pressure, liver or kidney issues, bleeding disorders, and a history of priapism (prolonged and painful erections). This information is crucial to ensure the medication is safe for you.
- Medication Interactions: Vigora can interact with other medications, especially those containing nitrates (commonly used for chest pain) or alpha-blockers (used for high blood pressure or prostate issues). Inform your doctor about all medications you are currently taking.
- Heart Health
Vigora (Sildenafil Citrate) is typically available in tablet form. Each tablet contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate at a specific strength, such as 25mg, 50mg, or 100mg. The tablet form is designed for oral administration, and it should be taken by mouth with a glass of water.
Vigora (Sildenafil Citrate) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It’s not a dietary supplement or a type of diet. However, there are some general dietary considerations you might want to keep in mind when using Vigora:
- Alcohol: While moderate alcohol consumption is unlikely to interact negatively with Sildenafil Citrate, excessive alcohol intake can increase the risk of certain side effects. It’s best to drink alcohol in moderation or avoid it altogether while using this medication.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interact with Sildenafil Citrate and affect how the medication is metabolized in the body. It’s advisable to avoid grapefruit products while using this medication.
- Healthy Eating: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet can contribute to overall well-being, including sexual health. While Sildenafil Citrate helps address ED, a healthy diet can support your overall health and may indirectly have positive effects on your sexual function.
Vigora (Sildenafil Citrate) is suitable for adult men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction (ED). It’s important to note that Vigora is a prescription medication and should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare provider. Here are some factors that might make Vigora suitable for you:
Direction For Use:
- Consult Your Healthcare Provider
- Prescribed Dosage: Take Vigora as prescribed by your healthcare provider. The standard starting dose is usually 50mg, but your doctor may adjust it based on your response and any potential side effects.
- Timing: Take the tablet about 30 minutes to an hour before anticipated sexual activity.
- Food Intake: Vigora can be taken with or without food. However, consuming a high-fat meal before taking the medication may delay its onset of action.
- Room Temperature: Store Vigora at room temperature, typically between 68°F and 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
- Dry Place: Keep the medication in a dry place, away from moisture and humidity. Avoid storing it in the bathroom or any area with high humidity.
- Original Packaging: Store Vigora in its original packaging or container, ensuring it is properly sealed.
- Keep Out of Reach: Store the medication out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidental ingestion.
Common Side Effects
- Flushing (redness and warmth of the skin)
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Nasal congestion