The ancient sage named Maharshi Patanjali is the father, yog guru, and inventor of Yoga thousands of years back. And it has solutions for every kind of mental or physical problem. Similarly, erectile dysfunction is not an exception here. Because the two major factors that cause ED are psychological and physiological, Yoga is the best approach to treat them. Even if ED is not your issue but still practicing and incorporating yoga in your daily life will definitely revitalize your sex life.
Although yoga takes time to show its effectiveness, if you are currently suffering from ED do not put a complete stop to your Ed pills such as Vigora 100mg or Kamagra 100. But you can do it gradually.
Definitely, yoga has other major benefits too apart from just boosting your sex life. But today in this article we will primarily discuss the benefits you will get by practicing certain yoga poses especially for your ED or erectile dysfunction.
The Cause of Erectile Dysfunction
The Causes And Symptoms Of Erectile Dysfunction— Read More —
But before we move towards those yoga postures let’s take a quick view of the cause of ED.
The Physical Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Lack of Physical activity
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Metabolic syndrome
- Other cardiovascular diseases
- Spinal cord injury
- Parkinson’s disease
If you are thinking this is it, then wait these are just a few from the whole list of physical factors that can cause ED.
The Mental Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Stress & Anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Performance anxiety
- Low self-esteem and Confidence
- Substance abuse like alcoholism and smoking
These are a few of the mental causes of erectile dysfunction. And shockingly physical and mental factors are interrelated which means one can lead to another. Initially, when someone encounters ED, the first instinct is to look for drugs like Viagra or Cialis. But now it’s time to explore other ways for instance yoga to overcome the issue of impotence.
Yoga Poses For Improved Erectile Functioning
These yoga postures increase circulation, physical alertness, and core stability, all of which can be used to alleviate or avoid Erectile Dysfunction. But make sure to stay attentive and solely in the ‘now’ when performing any of these positions to help lower tension and nervousness.
1. Standing Forward Bend Pose For Uttanasana Pose
Before you start practicing yoga, remember to practice warm-up exercises first. Uttanasana is a composition of three words; ‘ut’, ‘tan’, and ‘asana’. Which roughly translates to intensely stretching the body.
- First of all, stand in the mountain pose(palms facing one another above head) now gradually start bringing them to the middle of your chest(in a straight position) while keeping a flat back and hinging forward over your hip joints.
- Release every last bit of tension from your neck and head. Hang your head and maintain the fold. But make sure you are entirely focused on your breathing pattern. On an inhale, slowly ascend. Slowly stand up by bringing your hands to your hips.
Also Read: Losing Weight is Good, Regaining Some Back is Not That Bad
2. Baddha Konasana Pose
If the name confuses you, then you might refer to it as the butterfly pose.
- Firstly sit on a yoga mat with extended feet. While you exhale, bend your knees and slowly bring each heel toward your pelvis one by one.
- Then, bend your knees to either side and get your feet’ soles together. Keep both of your shoulders distanced from your ears, sit tall with a straight spine, and keep your shoulder blades on your back.
It lengthens the thigh muscles and makes the knees, hips, groin, ankles, and feet more flexible.
Plus asthma, infertility, and high blood pressure are supported as treatments. If your impotency is too severe you might need to take Super P Force or Cenforce 100 along with yoga practice.
3. Triangle Pose Or Trikonasana
- At the first stand in an attentive position. Now slowly open your legs wide enough i.e, more than the width of your shoulders.
- While inhaling straighten your right hand over your head. But make sure your right arm is in line with your right ear.
- Now exhale. Your torso should be bent to the left at the waist. While doing so, move your left arm down until your fingertips are touching your left ankle.
- Your head should be angled to the left and your right arm should be horizontal at this position.
- Maintain the position while keeping your elbows and knees straight. For 30 seconds, maintain the posture.
- Inhale. Stand upright and with your back straight. On the opposite side, repeat the position.
This position helps you develop awareness and concentration while stretching your hamstrings and strengthening your pelvic region.
Try the fresh stock of Malegra 100, Lovegra 100, Vidalista 80, and many more on the website of medixpills.
4. Downdog Pose Or Adho Mukha Savanasana
- Drop to all fours. Just like the name suggests; in a dog position. Simply hands and knees on the ground.
- After that, with your toes pressed firmly on the yoga mat, lengthen your legs backward and elevate your knees into the air. The body will now form an inverted “V”.
- Now Stretch and extend your spine while applying pressure to the balls of your feet and hands. Use your upper arms’ triceps to assist support your form as you raise your pelvis toward the sky.
- Maintain your posture while taking care to breathe appropriately. In order to release this posture or change into another one, slowly lower your knees to the floor.
This yoga pose helps to boost the circulation of blood while stretching the lower body and strengthening the upper body.
Also known as the seated forward bending pose. And traditionally this pose was practiced at the dawn of the day when rays of the sun hit the earth.
- Sit in the way your legs should be straight in front of you, either together or at hip width. Ensure that you are properly seated on your sitting bones.
- Now take a deep breath in and raise both of your arms towards the ceiling. As you exhale bend from your waist keeping your hands straight but now stretching towards your toes.
- Lower your nose and touch it with your knees. If that seems hard you can touch your ankles or shin or even your knees. While resting your elbows down on the ground.
A wonderful way to begin with natural treatment for illness is yoga. Additionally, yoga has been linked to reduced erectile dysfunction. Furthermore to other health advantages, yoga has been demonstrated to enhance flexibility, lower stress levels, and boost blood flow, all of which have been linked to a reduction in ED episodes.
Some wise approaches to lessen ED include maintaining a nutritious diet, keeping alcohol and cigarette use to a minimum, pills like Cenforce 150, and reducing overall tension. If you are new to yoga practice, taking a session at your neighborhood studio can definitely help you hone your technique in various postures.
Write a comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required