The key active ingredient in Caverta 25 mg is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which is an enzyme that regulates blood flow in the penis. By inhibiting PDE5, Sildenafil Citrate helps increase blood flow to the penile tissues during sexual stimulation, facilitating the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Effective Treatment for ED: The primary purpose of Caverta 25 mg is to effectively treat erectile dysfunction, helping men achieve and maintain erections sufficient for sexual activity.
- Improved Sexual Performance: By enhancing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, Caverta 25 mg can lead to improved sexual performance and confidence in one’s ability to engage in sexual activity.
- Rapid Onset of Action: The medication typically starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion, allowing for spontaneity in sexual activities.
Effect of deficiency:
- Physical Factors: Conditions that affect blood flow, such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity, can contribute to ED.
- Hormonal Imbalances: Low levels of testosterone or imbalances in other hormones can impact sexual function.
- Neurological Issues: Conditions that affect nerve signals between the brain and the genitals, such as multiple sclerosis or nerve damage, can lead to ED.
- Medical Consultation: Before starting Caverta 25 mg, consult a healthcare provider. They will assess your medical history, current health status, and potential interactions with other medications.
2.Allergies: If you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate or any components of Caverta 25 mg, do not use the medication.
- Dosage: Follow your doctor’s recommended dosage. Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
- Timing: Take the tablet approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. The medication requires sexual stimulation to work; it does not cause spontaneous erections.
Caverta 25 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is available in the form of oral tablets. These tablets are designed to be taken by mouth with a glass of water.
- Antioxidant-Rich Foods: Eat foods rich in antioxidants, such as berries, citrus fruits, and dark leafy greens. Antioxidants help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption: If you consume alcohol, do so in moderation. Excessive alcohol intake can negatively impact sexual function.
- Hydration: Stay well-hydrated by drinking enough water throughout the day. Proper hydration supports overall health and circulation.
- Consult a Healthcare Provider: Before using Caverta, consult a doctor. They will assess your medical history, current health status, and potential interactions with other medications.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Caverta is primarily used to treat ED, which is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
- Underlying Health Conditions: Inform your healthcare provider about any pre-existing health conditions, especially cardiovascular issues, as they can impact the safety and effectiveness of Caverta.
- Allergies: If you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate or any components of Caverta, it’s not suitable for you.
Directions for use:
- Medical Consultation: Before using Caverta 25 mg, consult a healthcare provider. They will assess your medical history and determine if the medication is suitable for you.
- Dosage: Your doctor will prescribe the appropriate dosage for you, which is 25 milligrams (mg) in this case. Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
- Timing: Take the tablet approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. The timing is important for the medication to start working before sexual stimulation.
- With Water: Take the tablet with a full glass of water. You can take it with or without food, but note that a high-fat meal may delay the onset of the medication’s effects.
- Cool and Dry Place: Store Caverta 25 mg tablets in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Avoid storing them in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink.
- Original Packaging: Keep the medication in its original blister packaging or container. This packaging is designed to protect the tablets from light, moisture, and air.
- Childproof Container: Store the medication in a childproof container or a place that is out of reach of children and pets. This helps prevent accidental ingestion.
– Flushing (redness and warmth of the face)
– Nasal congestion
– Upset stomach
– Dizziness or lightheadedness
– Back pain
– Muscle aches