The key ingredient in Assurans 20mg is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is a selective phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which means it specifically targets the enzyme PDE5. This enzyme is involved in regulating the blood flow to the penis. By inhibiting PDE5, Sildenafil Citrate helps to relax the blood vessels in the penis and increase blood flow, resulting in improved erectile function.
- Improved Erectile Function: The primary benefit of Assurans 20mg is its ability to improve erectile function in men with ED. It helps increase blood flow to the penis, enabling a firmer and longer-lasting erection during sexual stimulation.
- Enhanced Sexual Confidence: Successfully addressing ED can boost self-esteem and sexual confidence, leading to improved overall well-being and quality of life.
- Effective Treatment: Sildenafil Citrate is a well-established and clinically proven treatment for ED. It has been widely studied and used by millions of men worldwide.
Effect of deficiency:
When it comes to medications like Assurans 20mg (Sildenafil Citrate), the term “deficiency” is not applicable. Sildenafil Citrate is a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED), which is a condition characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
- Consultation: Always consult a qualified healthcare provider before using Assurans 20mg. They will assess your medical history, current health status, and potential interactions to determine if this medication is safe and appropriate for you.
- Health Conditions: Inform your healthcare provider about any pre-existing medical conditions, especially cardiovascular issues, liver or kidney diseases, eye conditions (such as retinitis pigmentosa), and bleeding disorders.
- Allergies: If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other ingredients in Assurans 20mg, do not use it.
Assurans 20mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is commonly available in the form of oral tablets. These tablets contain the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate and are designed to be taken orally with water. The tablets are usually small and easy to swallow.
- Moderate Alcohol Intake: While Assurans 20mg itself is not directly affected by alcohol, excessive alcohol consumption can affect sexual performance and overall health. Moderation is key.
- Nutrient-Rich Foods: Foods high in antioxidants, vitamins (such as vitamin C and E), and minerals (such as zinc) can contribute to overall well-being, including sexual health.
- Limit Processed Foods: Minimize consumption of processed foods high in sugar, unhealthy fats, and sodium.
- General Health: Maintaining overall health through a balanced diet can positively impact various aspects of your well-being, including sexual health.
- Diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction: If you have been diagnosed with ED by a healthcare provider, Assurans 20mg may be considered as a treatment option.
- Healthy Enough for Sexual Activity: Before using Assurans 20mg, it’s important to ensure that you are healthy enough for sexual activity. Your healthcare provider will assess your cardiovascular health and any other relevant factors to determine if it’s safe for you.
Directions for use:
- Consultation: Before using Assurans 20mg, consult a qualified healthcare provider. They will provide specific dosing instructions based on your individual health profile.
- Age and Health Conditions: Follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations regarding the appropriate dosage based on your health profile and any pre-existing conditions.
- Duration of Action: The effects of Assurans 20mg can last for several hours. Do not take more than one dose within a 24-hour period.
- Temperature: Store Assurans 20mg at room temperature, typically between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C). Avoid extreme temperatures, such as freezing or excessive heat.
- Moisture: Store the tablets in a dry place. Avoid storing them in bathrooms or areas with high humidity, as moisture can degrade the medication.
- Light: Protect the tablets from direct sunlight and strong artificial light. Light exposure can affect the stability of the medication.
- Headache: A sensation of pain or discomfort in the head.
- Flushing: A warm feeling or redness in the face, neck, or chest.
- Indigestion: Upset stomach, acid reflux, or discomfort after eating.
- Dizziness: Feeling lightheaded or unsteady.
- Blurred Vision: Temporary changes in vision, such as blurriness or color distortion.